ประวัติการทำวิจัย Clinical trial experiences:
- A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, study of the safety, disease remission and prevention of structural joint damage during treatment with Tocilizumab (TCZ) as a monotherapy and in combination with methotrexate(MTX),versus methotrexate in patients with early, moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis.
- Safety and efficacy of the combination of Diacerin 100 mg daily and Methotrexate versus Methotrexate alone in the treatment of early Rheumatoid arthritis, A 6- month, pilot, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, phase II study.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of Secukinumab to demonstrate the efficacy at 24 weeks and to assess the safety, tolerability and long term efficacy up to 2 years in patients with active Rheumatoid arthritis who have an inadequate response to anti-TNF? agents.
- A phase 3, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 52-week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of belimumab (HGS1006) administered subcutaneously (SC) to subjects with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- A randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study of the maintenance of efficacy of etanercept plus DMARD(s) compared with DMARD(s) alone in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis after achieving an adequate response with etanercept plus DMARD(s).
- Efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of BI 695501 versus adalimumab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized, double-blind, parallel arm, multiple dose, active comparator trial.
- A phase 3b/4 randomized double blind study of 5 mg of tofacitinib with and without methotrexate in comparison to adalimumab with methotrexate in subjects with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis.
- Phase 3b/4 randomized safety endpoint study of 2 doses of tofacitinib in comparison to a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor in subjects with rheumatoid arthritis.
- A Phase III, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled multi-center study of subcutaneous secukinumab (150 mg and 300 mg) in prefilled syringe to demonstrate efficacy (including inhibition of structural damage), safety, and tolerability up to 2 years in subject with active psoriatic arthritis (FUTURE5)
- A 2-Part Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of BIIB059 in Subjects with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Active Skin Manifestations and in Subjects with Active Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus with or without Systemic Manifestations.
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib Administered for 52 Weeks Alone and in Combination with Methotrexate (MTX) to Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Na?ve to MTX Therapy. GS-US-417-0303
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib Administered for 52 Weeks in Combination with Methotrexate to Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate. GS-US-417-0301
- A Multicenter, Double-blind, Long-Term Extension Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Filgotinib in Xubjects with Rheumatiod Arthritis GS-US-417-0304
- A Randomized, Controlled Double-blind Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Orelvo (voclosporin) (23.7 mg Twice Daily) with Placebo in Achieving Renal Response in Subjects with Active Lupus Nephritis
- A double blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial evaluating efficacy and safety of oral nintedanib treatment for at least 52 weeks in patients with Systemic Sclerosis associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
- A Randomized, Controlled, Double-blind Continuation Study Comparing the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Orelvo (voclosporin) (23.7 mg Twice Daily) with Placebo in Subjects with Lupus Nephritis
- An open-label extension trial to assess the long term safety of nintedanib in patients with Systemic Sclerosis associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD)
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel group Study of Ustekinumab in Subjects with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus : CNTO1275SLE3001
- A Phase 2b, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of cenerimod in subjects with moderate to severe systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
Siripaitoon B, Osiri M, Vongthavaravat V, Akkasilpa S, Deesomchok U. The prevalence of dyslipoproteinemia in Thai patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus. 2004;13(12):961-8.
Osiri M, Wongchinsri J, Ukritchon S, Hanvivadhanakul P, Kasitanon N, Siripaitoon B. Comprehensibility, reliability, validity, and responsiveness of the Thai version of the Health Assessment Questionnaire in Thai patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2009;11(4):R129.
Kwankaew J, Leelawattana R, Saignam A, Siripaitoon B, Uea-Areewongsa P, Juthong S. Apolipoprotein B as an independent predictor of arterial stiffness in systemic lupus erythematosus patients. Int J Rheum Dis. 2015; 18(4): 447-451
Siripaitoon B, Lertwises S, Uea-Areewongsa P, Khwannimit B. A study of Thai patients with systemic lupus erythematosus in the medical intensive care unit: epidemiology and predictors of mortality. Lupus. 2015 Jan;24(1):98-106
Narongroeknawin, P., Chevaisrakul, P., Kasitanon, N., Kitumnuaypong, T., Mahakkanukrauh, A., Siripaitoon, B., Katchamart, W. and the Thai Rheumatism Association. Drug survival and reasons for discontinuation of the first biological disease modifying antirheumatic drugs in Thai patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Analysis from the Thai Rheumatic Disease Prior Authorization registry. Int J Rheum Dis 2016. doi:10.1111/1756-185X.12937
Katchamart W, Narongroeknawin P, Chevaisrakul P, Dechanuwong P, Mahakkanukrauh A, Kasitanon N, Pakchotanon R, Sumethkul K, Ueareewongsa P, Ukritchon S, Bhurihirun T, Duangkum K, Intapiboon P, Intongkam S, Jangsombatsiri W, Jatuworapruk K, Kositpesat N, Leungroongroj P, Lomarat W, Petcharat C, Sittivutworapant S, Suebmee P, Tantayakom P, Tipsing W, Asavatanabodee P, Chiowchanwisawakit P, Foocharoen C, Koolvisoot A, Louthrenoo W, Siripaitoon B, Totemchokchyakarn K, Kitumnuaypong T; Thai Rheumatism Association. Evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis for non-rheumatologists: Integrating systematic literature research and expert opinion of the Thai Rheumatism Association. Int J Rheum Dis. 2017 Sep;20(9):1142-1165.
Louthrenoo W, Kasitanon N, Katchamart W, Aiewruengsurat D, Chevaisrakul P, Chiowchanwisawakit P, Dechanuwong P, Hanvivadhanakul P, Mahakkanukrauh A, Manavathongchai S, Muangchan C, Narongroeknawin P, Phumethum V, Siripaitoon B, Suesuwan A, Suwannaroj S, Uea-Areewongsa P, Ukritchon S, Asavatanabodee P, Koolvisoot A, Nanagara R, Totemchokchyakarn K, Nuntirooj K, Kitumnuaypong T. 2016 updated Thai Rheumatism Association Recommendations for the use of biologic and targeted synthetic disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Int J Rheum Dis. 2017 Sep;20(9):1166-1184.
Chiowchanwisawakit P, Katchamart W, Osiri M, Narongroeknawin P, Chevaisrakul P, Kitumnuaypong T, Siripaitoon B, Louthrenoo W. Effectiveness and Drug Survival of Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor ? Therapies in Patients With Spondyloarthritis: Analysis From the Thai Rheumatic Disease Prior Authorization Registry. J Clin Rheumatol. 2019 Jan;25(1):9-15.